Pages

Monday 4 July 2016

Soccer

People in Room 13 were really really excited  to play  green light and red light.This is how you play red light and green light. People need to kick their ball  fast when  some one say's stop you have to stop really quickly with the ball if they don't stop you loose.Tthis game that I learnt to stop really quickly with the ball. In  soccer a game  that I really enjoy is red light and green light. I found that when Alex say stop really quickly. I need to learn how to run and aim the ball in to the net.


Dribling in  soccer
Dribling in soccer

3 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Farhad,

    I really like the way you explained how to play "red light, green light". We should try playing this game more often during class time now that we all know how to play! I also like how you have thought about your next learning steps. I find it challenging to kick the ball into the goal too. Maybe we could find someone to help teach both of us!

    - Miss Percy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava, my name is Grace and I am a student in Setoga class at Hay Park School. I really like you guys playing soccer because I love soccer. . It made me think of me playing soccer for the olympics. Have you thought about you eushully being in olympices. If you would like to see my learning, please visit My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI farhad
    I like how you descibed the soccer or football. but What trick did you learn.

    ReplyDelete